Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 30

About the Title

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Can you read the words above aloud and fast , just like one of those tongue twisters that you knew? or have you ever heard of this word before?


You might wonder why I chose this title for my blog and what would probably be the meaning behind this long word. A friend of mine asked the exact same question to me and here is my answer to the question. . . 

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS is actually a song from Disney's movie version of "Mary Poppins" which means GREAT, FANTASTIC and EXTREMELY COOL. When used in the song, it means, "something to say when you don't know what to say" quite complicated right? But for me, it is what gives a mystery behind the word, and probably is the main reason why I chose it as my title. 
Mary Poppins singing "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

This blog would contain my thoughts, experiences, adventures and many mysterious things that I would want to share wiith you. HAVE FUN READING! [=

AU REVOIR everyone! c:

P.S. If you want to hear the song, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, just click the link below and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment