Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 21

JULY....21.....2012....= HAPPINESS!!


July 21, 2012.....Even if the sun refused to shine I still had a lot of fun this day. The day that my everyday enemy and my ever awesome friend was born, my sister. 

I started the day right attending my saturday classes in the morning. After school, my friends and I decided to   take a little vacation away from stress so we went to SM Lipa despite the heavy rain that day. It was worth it because we had a lot of fun and we unexpectedly saw Christian Bautista live on stage! 

After this, my sister said that we would celebrate her birthday at our cousins' place. It was already dawn when we arrived at their crib. At the time we arrived we ate and started our own style "photoshoot" to kill time [=
Angry faces >.<

Incomplete Family Picture >.< 
Spooky posing!

Happy Birthday Ate!

No comments:

Post a Comment